суббота, 7 марта 2009 г.

First day in Russia

So, I'm not going to lie, the first day was a little fuzzy... it was still crazy, though. Just the fact that I'm actually in Russia is kind of weird- in a good way, though. We went to this cafe type restaurant for dinner where I think I may have actually eaten liver and then went to this totally awesome grocery store. The building was gorgeous and all of the food looked amazing. Kat and I came back to the apartment after and totally stuffed our faces with the food we had just bought. So delicious. I'm excited about the day tomorrow... I think we're meeting the ambassador- way to go Stan- and then going to some uber cool Armenian restaurant. Aaghh I'm very excited. I still can't believe we're in Russia!!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий